Here in Kuala Lumpur, we’re all familiar with the magic of romance on Valentine’s Day. The purest thing about this yearly tradition is that it only takes one special someone to make this day complete. If you have someone in mind that you would love to cherish and honor on this heartfelt occasion, here are 6 luxurious ways to make them feel special in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Couple’s spa retreat The best way to start off Valentine’s Day on a relaxing note is through a couple’s spa retreat. With a range of spa packages available in Kuala Lumpur, it is an intimate way to reconnect after an exhausting week at work. Arrange for a comforting aromatherapy massage for two and then, cozy up in a romantic jacuzzi with champagnes in hand.
- Romantic dinner Celebrate your gorgeous girlfriend by upgrading your usual dinner dates to a luxurious five-star restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Spend hours feeling lost in each other’s gaze while the well-dressed waiter serves you lovebirds with a delectable three-course dinner. Take it further by ordering her favorite dessert, glasses of red wine, and a surprise rose bouquet.
- Five-star staycation You know your girlfriend deserves the best staycation in town, so look for a 5 star hotel in Malaysia that will capture your memorable moment together. There are a variety of stunning hotels in the city that will make the perfect host for your Valentine’s getaway. Once you’ve found a great place with a view, light up some candles, play a mellow love song, and decorate the room with rose petals to set the right mood.
- Sunset cruise Some of the best romantic films we know revolve around beautiful sunsets. Make use of this little hint we share and take your girlfriend to a dreamy sunset cruise in Kuala Lumpur. Wine and dine with a delightful spread of her favorite food, and let the dimming sunset intensify the mood of your romantic evening.
- Sparkling jewellery Depending on how you look at it, every girl adores the classic surprise of a sparkling jewelry for Valentine’s Day. It could be a personalized pendant necklace, a pair of floral earrings, or a pretty bracelet with her favorite charms. Trust us, the beautiful smile you’ll be getting from your girlfriend worths every ringgit of that heavy price tag.
- Helicopter ride There’s something incredibly romantic about taking your significant other on a helicopter ride. With many helicopter joy rides and city tours available in Kuala Lumpur, you and your girlfriend can experience a magnificent bird’s eye view of the twinkling cityscape below. Some even come with a complimentary limousine pick-up to usher your girlfriend to the Valentine’s Day of her dreams.
Valentine’s Day can bring out the most romantic side of us, and it’s true. If you’re looking for ways to luxuriously treat your girlfriend in Kuala Lumpur, surprise her with a couple’s spa retreat, a romantic dinner, a sunset cruise, or a sparkling jewelry. You know your girlfriend deserves only the best during this time of the year.