Cellulite could pretty much happen to anyone regardless of age. There are several factors that can cause its appearances, including your lifestyle, hormonal issues, genetics, diet, and the clothes you wear. If you smoke a lot or are stressed all the time, your body might release hormones that cause cellulite as well. If you weigh more than the recommended BMI weight, you’re also at risk of having them. Seeing unwanted cellulite on your body? Check out these five easy ways to reduce them without losing weight:
- Get a massage Some beauty salons and spas provide a qualified massage therapist that help to remove cellulite on affected areas. For the best results, the massages should be done on a weekly basis. You should also eat a healthy, balanced diet to complement your massage treatment.
- Get injectable treatments Injectable treatments that contain minerals and vitamins in the formula are used to give your skin a more even look, reducing the growth of cellulite. If you find the injectable treatments too costly, the alternative way is for you to include these minerals and vitamins in your diet.
- Try anti cellulite creams Not only are the best creams made of natural ingredients, they help make your skin appear taut-looking. Anti-cellulite creams work by removing hydration from the surface of your body’s fat cells. When applying the cream, massage your skin with it to break up the fat cells. To reduce or get rid of cellulite in vulnerable areas of your body, massage the areas for about three to five minutes. You can shop for anti cellulite creams online, the pharmacies or beauty stores.
- Try cosmetic spray tan For an instant cover-up, you can use a cosmetic spray tan to hide your cellulite (perfect for going out). Use one that’s a shade or two darker than the colour of your skin. The application process can be tricky, as you have to make your body appear natural and evenly coloured (this means applying the spray tan to other parts of the body as well).
- Do dry brushing on skin Dry skin brushing is great to reduce cellulite as it improves blood circulation, which helps to control and reduce the growth of cellulite. Not only that, this method helps in getting rid of the toxins in your body that are hard to be removed because of the fat cells. Use a brush made of natural fibres. Dry brush your skin before you take a shower on a daily basis. To improve lymphatic circulation and blood flow, you should brush in an upward motion towards the heart.
In addition, consuming too many salts, fat, and carbohydrates in your diet will gain you cellulite. And since the clothes you wear could give you cellulite, especially if it’s tight across the buttock and thighs to the point that it restricts blood flows, you might want to change your wardrobe. Eating more veggies and fruits and drinking lots of water could also help you to reduce or even get rid of cellulite naturally without losing your weight.